Jun 20, 2011

Cats Belong in Bags

My upbringing, including the religious background, has been made public knowledge to employees in my office. Rumors are spreading like the Wallow Fire in Eastern Arizona.

Cox Media is responsible for selling TV advertisements. Part of my occupation is to help Account Executives achieve this. A local dentist is having difficulties reaching the Mormon audience in Gilbert, AZ. The employee trying to make the sell wanted to know which programs Mormons are likely to watch. She approached my supervisor. "Ask Chase. He'll know," she said.

And so it begins ... my reputation is tarnished, ruined. Co-workers are already calling me "Mitt." In this case, the client wanted to reach young, affluent, Mormon mothers. Naturally, I called my sister.

It appears that the client is planning on purchasing the following programs: The Real Housewives franchises, Sister Wives, Teen Mom, Intervention, Project Runway, and more.

Life will never be the same. Meow.

1 comment: