Apr 29, 2011

Evacuation Plan

To my few devout readers,

It is important to reinforce that the contents found herein are factual. Nothing within this web portal has been fabricated or exaggerated. I have in some instances, however, withheld information to either protect specific readers or save face myself. And now, it's time for the big reveal.

At some point in my 30th year, I have devised an abstruse, organic plan to evacuate normalcy. For those that don't know, this gives me until the end of 2014. The purpose for this announcement is simple: Accountability.

Many ideas have been floating around in my Rigby Lake-like brain. If you wish to contribute or participate, as always, I am open to all possibilities. This adventure could include entrepreneurship, a nomadic VW Bus-lifestyle, or anything between.

The desk will not keep me seated. Stay tuned Universal Soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment