Jan 21, 2010

Tick Talk

Nothing in life is free. Time is money.

I once drove 70 mph in a 60 mph speed zone on a 3 hour trip: I saved some time.
One time, I told a professor that I would read my essay aloud in front of the entire class if he would allow me to retrieve it from my nearby apartment: I bought some time.

Time after time, time is on my side ... yes, it is.

Right now, currently, I have lots of time, in fact, my time is free -- free time. There is one problem, however, I must spend my free time as I receive it. I must spend my free time in real time. If time is money, then I suppose I have quite the net worth ... well, at this very moment, for this very second anyway.

During this time of free time, I have come to the conclusion that unemployment or retirement is the only way to be continuously rich. As soon as I find a job, I will lose all of my free time and thereby become poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment